Thursday, January 14, 2010

Enter to Win a Month's Supply of Cottonelle!

I thought that everyone could take a chance and enter this contest. I mean it is a MONTH Supply of Cottonelle toilet paper. Who can't use that? Head on over to http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/  to sign up. Let them know which way you roll, under or over. I'm an over roller. Good Luck!!


The best part is if you leave a comment right here, on my blog, you will be entered to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets randomly chosen on January 29, 2010 from all entries . Don't forget to tell me if you like the toilet paper roll to go over or under. (team over or team under)

(I've wrote this post as an entry to the contest for a month's worth of Cottonelle toilet paper as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club)<---wish me luck

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh, I could so use a month's supply of Cottonelle! Of course, my month's supply is probably different than Cottenelle's month's supply! I have been thinking about putting the toilet paper in a lock box and doling out two sheets at a time!

Anonymous said...

I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

team over - always!
sweetannec at aol dot com