Sunday, March 7, 2010

Earn Money From A.W.Surveys



I got this little bit of information in my feed today at Facebook, "Earn $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!" now you can't beat that right? They do supposibly pay but you can't reach pay out until you have at least $75 in your account. The first part pays you $6 for doing a 3 sentence survey (review) of two different sites the rest of the surveys on my list will pay $1-$4 each. As you can see it won't take long to reach $75 and I'll let you know when I do.

If you have done these surveys can you please comment and let us know if you got paid. I've been reading several different reviews, one that people were paid and one that others weren't.

(The link will take you to the survey site and it is using my affiliate code.)

No comments: